Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just the Start!

This weekend was quite eventful.  To begin with, I started my Christmas shopping with the opening of ToyLand at Farm and Fleet.  I was shocked at the amount of people and the amount of toys in their carts.  It was madness!  It was Black Friday shoved into five aisles!  I got some things for Paisley and left. 

While I was at Farm and Fleet, my mom called.  Paisley was with her because Jordan had class this weekend.  Paisley went potty in the potty for the first time.  She had no idea what she did, but we made a big deal out of it.  Paisley was standing in the middle of the hallway doing her thing, and my mom asked if she needed to go potty.  Paisley said no, but mom put her on the potty to finish her task.  She usually tells us "potty" after she has went potty in her pants. 

Other than that, it was a beautiful weekend to be outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment